EKRAN-a-KKV Explosion-Proof Addressable Fire Annunciator
Explosion-proof addressable fire annunciator EKRAN-a-KKV with junction box
It is designed to be used as a light or light and acoustic means of notification and information indicator; it provides light and acoustic signals in explosive areas. The annunciator is designed for operation only as part of addressable loop of devices with support of “Dozor-07a” protocol.
It is used at chemical, oil and gas production, oil and gas processing and shipbuilding industry enterprises and in explosion hazardous areas of other production facilities.
Message text, pictogram appearance, text color, panel background color and junction box type are to be indicated when placing an order.
- EKRAN-a-S-KKV: light annunciator with flashing operation mode of the panel (upon request, option with constant glow of the panel can be supplied)
- EKRAN-a-SZ-KKV: acoustic and light annunciator with flashing operation mode of the panel with minimum acoustic pressure of 100 dB;
EKRAN-a-S-KKV and EKRAN-a-SZ-KKV annunciators are available with an additional light and information section “Automation off”.
- connection by means of 4-wire line
- power supply of the electrical circuit of the annunciator is provided from the addressable loop
- power failure and short circuit control is provided from an external source
- EKRAN-a-KKV has an inbuilt junction box with 3 input openings and it can be completed with input devices (1 to 3). By default, EKRAN-a-KKV is complete with 2 plugs and one input device according to customer preferences.
- each function of the annunciator has a unique factory (serial) number identified either by the receiving and monitoring instrument Dozor-1A or by a similar device supporting the Dozor-07а protocol
- high dust, moisture and impact resistance IP66 and vibration stability (filling with compound)
- The dimensions of the principal section’s information field are 250х100 mm
- manufactured in polycarbonate body
- canopy installation is possible (option) ATTENTION! The canopy is not included in the standard supply package!
- minimum sound pressure is 100 dB (at a distance of 1 meter).
- explosion-proof casing, marking: 1Ex d mb [ib] IIC T4 Gb Х
- high dust and moisture proofness IP66
- vibration stability (filling with compound)
To order an EKRAN-a-KKV annunciator call: +7 (343) 351-05-07
EKRAN-a-KKV is entered into Stock item identification guide MTR “Gazprom” OJSC.
MTR codes of Gazprom (2016) for the CJSC products
|explosion proofness marking||1Ex d mb [ib] IIC T4 Gb Х|
|dust and moisture resistance||IP66|
|minimum sound pressure at a distance of (1.00±0.05) m, dB||100|
|supply voltage, V||12-24|
|maximum current consumption from power supply source, max., mA|
|- light function||210|
|- acoustic function||50|
|- additional section||50|
|maximum power consumption from addressable loop, max. mA||2|
|operating conditions, °С||from -60 to +85|
|max. number of annunciators in addressable loop, pcs.||120|
|max. overall dimensions, mm||390х170х60|
|max. weight, kg||2.5|
|lifetime, min, years||10|
|warranty period, years||5|
S - light
SZ - light and acoustic
|Set No.||set composition||set designation|
|К1||Annunciator w/o add. section||EKRAN-a-S/SZ-KKV|
|К2||Annunciator with additional light section||EKRAN-a-S/SZ-KKV|
The standard package of EKRAN-a-KKV annunciator and indicator is supplied without canopy and it can be completed with canopy upon request. If necessary, please, indicate «with canopy» in your request.
Cable glands designation:
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G½"|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G¾"|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G1" (|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М20х1.5 (|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М25х1.5 (|
||cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 12 mm|
|cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 17 mm|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 10-14 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 14-18 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 18-22 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 10 mm (|
|cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 14 mm (|