EKRAN-INFO-RGB Panel Multicolor Explosion-Proof Fire Annunciator
The annunciator is designed to be used as a light or acoustic and light means of notification, information indicator and panel; it provides light and acoustic signals in explosive areas. Explosion-proof illuminated panel is used at chemical, oil and gas production, oil and gas processing and shipbuilding industry enterprises and in explosion hazardous areas of other production facilities.
No non-sparking loops are required for connecting EKRAN-INFO-RGB annunciators!
The explosion-proof annunciator can be used as an information illuminated panel with capability of remote configuration and control via RS-485 communication line using the ModBus protocol.
EKRAN-INFO-RGB light explosion-proof panel (minimum level of acoustic pressure is 100 dB), possibility of software sound disconnection.
Possible message display options:
- static text
- flashing text
- scrolling text
- separate upper and lower line output
- multiple colors at the same time
- message displaying either with or without sound
Text display colors: K - red, ZH - yellow, Z - green, G - sky-blue, S - blue, R - pink, B - white.
EKRAN-INFO-RGB can replace two to four annunciators!!!
- high contrast in bright sunlight
- icons and text displaying in any language
- creation of messages by the user via USB port
- capability of remote control of up to 16 specified texts
- operation in harsh climatic conditions -60 °C to +75 °C
- connection to addressable fire alarm systems
- simultaneous displaying of messages of different colors
- control of the annunciator via ModBus RTU protocol
- powder-coated steel body or stainless steel body
- 6 mm thick tempered glass
- canopy as a means of protection against atmospheric precipitations
- simple installation
- any text shall be programmed BY THE USER!
- explosion proofness marking 1 Exd mb [ib] IICT4 Gb Х
- high corrosion resistance and dust and moisture resistance IP66
- power supply and control circuit opening and short-circuiting supervision
- use of Kingbright extra bright multiccolor LEDs
Upon request, EKRAN-INFO-RGB explosion-proof annunciator can be completed with the UUO-RGB (annunciator controller). UUO-RGB is designed for remote control of the annunciator’s messages.
UUO-RGB distinctive features:
- communication with the annunciator via the RS-485 interface with galvanic separation unit
- the UUO-RGB is a driving device
- value of the matching resistor installed by means of a jumper is 120 Ohm
- monitoring of the communication line with the EKRAN-INFO-RGB annunciator
text messages on the EKRAN-INFO-RGB are displayed in turn, depending on signals of the UUO-RGB control inputs and on input priority.
An input with a bigger number will has a higher priority. One message only is displayed at any given moment; a message of the respective control input is displayed last, taking into consideration its priority.
- availability of two cable glands PG13.5 for non-armored or flexible shielded cable
- there is a UUO-RGB modification for DIN rail
To make an order, please call +7 (343) 351-05-07
Our e-mail: email@example.com
EKRAN-INFO-RGB Panel is entered into Stock item identification guide MTR “Gazprom” OJSC.
MTR codes of Gazprom (2016) for the CJSC products
|explosion proofness marking||1Ex d mb [ib] IIC T4 Gb Х|
|dust and moisture resistance||IP66|
|operating temperature||-60 °C to +75 °C|
|supply voltage, V||12-24 VDC/100-240 VAC|
|maximum current consumption at 12-24 VDC/100-240 VAC, max., A||0.5 / 0.1|
|display field of the annunciator, pixels||56х16|
acoustic signal type is the siren
minimum sound pressure generated at a distance of (1.00±0.05) m, dB
|flashing of the light channel can be set up in the frequency range, Hz.||0.5-5|
|max. overall dimensions (with canopy and cable gland), mm||453х226х155|
|max. weight, kg||8.5|
|lifetime, min, years||10|
|warranty period, years||5|
UUO-RGB* TECHNICAL DATA
|supply voltage, V||12-24|
|maximum current consumption, max., A||0.15|
|number of individually configured discrete outputs with priority||4|
|max. overall dimensions, mm||210х80х55|
*UUO-RGB (annunciator controller)
Cable glands designation:
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G½"|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G¾"|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G1" (|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М20х1.5 (|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М25х1.5 (|
||cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 12 mm|
|cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 17 mm|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 10-14 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 14-18 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 18-22 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 10 mm (|
|cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 14 mm (|