Panel EKRAN-O (panel) Fire Annunciator
Panel EKRAN-O (panel)
The annunciator is designed to be used as a light or acoustic and light means of notification, information indicator and panel; it provides light and acoustic signals in fire alarm and evacuation systems. The annunciator EKRAN-O (panel) is used for operation in harsh climatic conditions (-60 °C to +75 °C) caused by low ambient temperature; it is at chemical, oil and gas production, oil and gas processing and shipbuilding industry enterprises and in general-purpose industrial areas of other production facilities.
- EKRAN-O-SZ is an acoustic and light annunciator with flashing operation mode or with constant glow if the panel with minimum acoustic pressure of 100 dB/m
- EKRAN-O-S is a light annunciator with flashing operation mode or with constant glow of the panel
- EKRAN-O-SU is an evacuation light indicator with constant glow of the panel
Additional sections of the EKRAN-O panel:
- The EKRAN-O-S light annunciator, EKRAN-O-SU evacuation light indicator and EKRAN-O-SZ light and acoustic annunciator with K1 designation are supplied without any additional sections/
- We manufacture EKRAN-O-S, EKRAN-O-SU and EKRAN-O-SZ annunciators with additional light-information section (designation К2) with the text «AUTOMATICS OFF» (by default) or another text upon request
Distinctive features of the EKRAN-O panel annunciator:
- low current consumption — from 70 μA (in «reduced consumption» mode)
- operation in harsh climatic conditions — climatic version U-1 from −60...+75 °C
- power supply circuit opening and short-circuiting supervision (only for 12-24 V power supply)
- high-contrast captions on EKRAN-O-, EKRAN-O-SU and EKRAN-O-SZ panels
- connection to addressable fire alarm systems (when connected to address marks or extenders)
- the signal light of the annunciator is clearly distinguishable at the illuminance level of up to 1,500 lx and 90-deg visibility, at a distance of 15 meters.
- for EKRAN-O-SZ it is possible to change the tonal pattern — 2 modes
- the dimensions of the principal section’s information field are 250×100 mm
- manufactured in polycarbonate body
- canopy installation is possible (option)
- it is supplied complete with cable gland KVP12
- captions can be replaced without dismantling the annunciator
- sound and light modes can be adjusted on-site
- the annunciator includes functions (jumpers) available for the user:
— changing of the LIGHT mode: flashing light / constant glow (for the main section)*;
— changing of the SOUND mode: tone 1 / tone 2 (only for the EKRAN annunciators with acoustic function)*;
— changing of the power consumption: BRIGHT / Reduced Consumption (RC, with brightness decrease) modes
* For operation with consoles that control the annunciator flashing independently (С2000-АСПТ type, version 3.50 or higher), functional jumper LIGHT of the EKRAN annunciator must be installed in constant glow mode.
- supply voltage 12-24 V or 220 V
- high dust and moisture proofness IP66
- operation in harsh climatic conditions from −60 °C to +75 °C
- NEW! possibility to add a light or acoustic section (designation K3 and K4)
Following must be specified when ordering the annunciator:
- Name of the annunciator and its modification (example: EKRAN-O-SZ).
- Emission and background color, the text you require (for example: panel with the text <FIRE> in red on a black background).
- Whether you do or do not require the canopy. ATTENTION! The canopy is not included in the standard supply package!
- Supply voltage (for example: 12-24V)
- Availability of additional section (for example: K2 package with additional section ‘AUTOMATICS OFF’)
To order an Ekran annunciator call: +7 (343) 351-05-07
EKRAN-O-INFO and many more annunciators are available as well.
EKRAN-O fire annunciator is entered into Stock item identification guide MTR “Gazprom” OJSC.
MTR codes of Gazprom (2016) for the CJSC products
|ingress protection rating||IP66|
|operating conditions, °С||-60...+75 °C|
|acoustic signal type is the siren|
|minimum sound pressure generated at a distance of (1.00±0.05) m, dB||100|
|supply voltage, V||12-24 / 100-240|
|max. overall dimensions, mm||390х170х60|
|max. weight, kg||2.5|
|lifetime, min, years||10|
|warranty period, years||5|
|Supply voltage, V||Glow mode||Max. current consumption, mA|
Current consumption by the additional functions:
- acoustic function current consumption at 12-24 V/100-240 V: 40/5 mA
- max. current consumption of the additional light section at 12-24 V/100-240 V: 10/5 mA
- S - light
- SZ - light and acoustic
- SU - indicator
Kitting of EKRAN-O annunciators and indicators with additional section:
|Set No.||set composition||set designation|
|K1||Annunciator w/o add. section||EKRAN-O-S/SZ/SU|
|K2||Annunciator with additional light section||EKRAN-O-S/SZ/SU|
The standard package of EKRAN-O annunciator and indicator is supplied without canopy and it can be completed with canop upon request. If necessary, please, indicate “with canopy“ in your request.
The EKRAN-O panel in standard modification is supplied complete with cable gland KVP12
|KVP12||plastic cable gland for surface cable laying, Ø 6-12 mm (IP67, from -60°С to +75°С) NEW!|