Leading manufacturer of explosion proof equipment in Russia and CISexport@eridan.ru
IP535-07e Explosion-Proof Fire Call Point
It is designed for sending an alarm signal to the fire alarm loop when the driving element is pulled out.
The explosion-proof call point is used at chemical, oil and gas production, oil and gas processing, ship-building industry enterprises and in explosion hazardous areas of other production facilities.
- “vandal-proof” design of the body
- can be connected in order to activate by both circuit-opening and circuit-closing
- the driving element is magnetically controlled, vibration- and impact-resistant
- design version: manual device START (Imax=0.5 A at Umax=60V)
- connection to addressable fire alarm systems by means of address marks or extenders
Activation of the call point is carried out by means of pulling out its driving element. This method differs fundamentally from the actuation methods of similar call points. This is what makes IP535-07e reliable and durable.
- the driving element is structurally separated from the body
- non-oxidizable WAGO spring clips
- manufactured in АК 12 ПЧ aluminum alloy body
- absense of mechanical contacts
- high dust and moisture proofness IP66 / IP67 and vibration stability (filling with compound)
- call point activation without damaging its structure
- a green LED is installed in order to provide continuous loop monitoring and standby mode indication; when the call point is activated, the flashing green light changes to red
Remote Start Device IP535-07e-’START’ (UDP)
- it is used for activation of auxiliary mechanisms of fire extinguishing, smoke removal systems, etc.
- maximum allowed switching voltage is 60V at the maximum allowed switching current of 0.5A
- UDP activation is carried be means of two actions
To order a fire detector, please call +7 (343) 351-05-07
Our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IIP535-07е detector is entered into Stock item identification guide MTR “Gazprom” OJSC.
MTR codes of Gazprom (2016) for the CJSC products
|explosion proofness marking||1ЕхdmIICT6|
|dust and moisture resistance||IP66 / IР67|
|supply voltage, V||8-28|
|maximum current consumption, μA||70|
|operating conditions, °С||from -60 to +85|
|max. overall dimensions, mm||245x135x80|
|max. weight, kg||1.0|
|lifetime, min, years||10|
|warranty period, years||5|
- IP535-07e passport
- IP535-07e manual
- IP535-07e Certificate
- CUSTOMS UNION CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY IP535-07e
- Electromagnetic Compatibility of Technical Means IP535-07e
- CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY IP535-07e
NEW! Canopy for IP535-07e/ea call point and for 535-07е ‘START’ UDP
The canopy is an integral part made of powder-coated steel; it is designed as a means of protection against atmospheric precipitations for explosion-proof call points of IP535-07e series and IP35-07e ‘START’ remote start device manufactured by Eridan, CJSC.
If necessary, please, indicate "with canopy" in your order; the canopy is not included in the package by default
Cable glands designation:
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G½"|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G¾"|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G1" (|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М20х1.5 (|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М25х1.5 (|
||cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 12 mm|
|cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 17 mm|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 10-14 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 14-18 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 18-22 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 10 mm (|
|cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 14 mm (|
|OE**||terminal element (OE)*|
*Terminal element (OE) is not a separate device; it is part of one of the option packages for explosion-proof fire detectors IP103-2/1-TR, IP101-07e and series IP101-07 and it is designed for continuous control of fire alarm loop integrity (it is installed in the last annunciator of the loop).
**as per item 13.15.20 of SP 5.13130.2009:
In case there is no visual control of availability of power supply on the fire detectors connected to the fire alarm radial loop, it is recommended to install a device at the end of the loop that will provide visual control of its condition (for example, a blinking signal device)
A LED on the terminal element indicates that the loop is operational. It operates in flashing mode.
OE electrical specifications:
- loop voltage, V, 8-28
- maximum power consumption, μA, 50
IP535-07e Explosion-Proof Fire Call Point