The factory and head office
TVK-07-N stainless steel explosion-proof thermohousing
Ship date checking
TVK-07-N Explosion-proof thermohousing in a stainless steel body
Distinctive features and characteristics
- It is made of stainless steel.
- The main purpose of the explosion-proof housing: protection of video camera used for controlling tecnological processes and maintaining security against especially harsh conditions of aggressive environment with simultaneous prevention of ignition or detonation of the media surrounding the camera due to faults in the camera’s electric circuits.
- Usage of th explosion-proof housing allows avoiding use of special explosion-proof cameras, which, combined with the large effective volume of the thermohousing, extends the range of cameras that can be installed in it.
- Availability of the hounsing’s internal volume heating system allows operating of the video camera at an ambient temperature of up to -60 °С.
- It can be used in mining development and extraction of coal, mineral salts and other mineral deposits.
- Explosion proofness marking: РВ Ex d e I Mb X / 1Еx d e IIC T6 Gb X.
- Ingress protection rating of thermohousing enclosure is IP66 /IР67 as per GOST 14254.
- Video equipment can be installed by the customer.
- New option! If necessary, it can be equipped with mounting adapter AK-S (pole mount) and AK-U (angle mount).
TVK-07-N is entered into Stock item identification guide MTR “Gazprom” OJSC.
MTR codes of Gazprom (2016) for the CJSC products
Effective internal volume of TVK-07-N explosion-proof thermohousing
Video equipment can be installed by the customer. The effective volume of the thermohousing for installation of video equipment
Ø113х240 mm (Diameter x Length).
Explosion proofness marking
|Thermohousing version||Ex marking of explosive dust environments||Explosion proofness marking||Ambient temperature, °C|
|TVK-07-N||Ex tb IIIС T80°C Db Х||РВ Ex db I Mb X or 1Еx db IIC T6 Gb X||from +1 to +50|
|РВ Ex db I Mb X or 1Еx db e IIC T6 Gb X||from -60 (-70)* to +50|
|TVK-07-N ‘OPTIC-IS’||Ex tb [op is] IIIС T80°C Db Х||РВ Ex db [op is] I Mb X or 1Еx db [op is] IIC T6 Gb X||from +1 to +50|
|РВ Ex db [op is] I Mb X or 1Еx db e [op is] IIC T6 Gb X||from -60 (-70)* to +50|
* ‘ARKTIKA’ option: a thermohousing with a thermoregulator for operation at extremely low temperatures -70...+50°C
Characteristics of TVK-07-N explosion-proof thermohousing
|voltage for video camera power supply, VDC||12|
|Thermohousing ingress protection rating||IP66 / IР67|
|overall dimensions, max., mm||520 х 170 х 160|
|overall dimensions with IR lighting unit, max., mm||525 х 170 х 230|
|max. weight, kg||12.5|
|design lifetime, min, years||10|
|warranty period, years||5|
Power supply specifications
|Climatic version||Supply voltage, V||Maximum current consumption, A|
IR lighting parameters
- enabling/disabling of lighting with hysteresis, illumination level 18±5 lx
- emission wavelength 850 μm
|IR lighting beam angle, °||15||30||90||120|
|Lighting distance, m*||100||80||40||25|
* data is given for 1 / 2.8 "CMOS ICR, 30x ZOOM, F1.6-5.05, B / W 0.01lux @ F1.6 AGC ON camcorder
The maximum current consumption of 3.3A is indicated for extreme opering conditions at ambient temperatures below -20°С (up to -60°С); it is necessary for heating of the interior space of TVK-07 and the sight glass. At an ambient temperature equal to -20°С or higher current consumption of TVK-07 does not exceed 0.8A, including the surveillance video camera’s current consumption.
Features of 213-1XY* media converter for TVK-07 ‘OPTIC-IS’
|Maximum power consumption||0.12А at 12V|
|Maximum laser emission power||Ро ≤ 15mW|
|Network interface types||
port 1: 10/100Base-TX – 1 pc.port 2: 100Base-FX – 1 pc.
|Ethernet standards||IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1p/q/d|
|Data transfer rate||10/100 Mbit/s|
|Data transfer method||Duplex, half duplex|
|Type of fiber optic cable||Monofilament single mode 9/125 μm|
|Operating wavelength||1310/1550 nm|
|Laser type||Fabry–Pérot (FP) laser|
|Output optical power||Max.: -8 dBm; min.: -14 dBm|
|Optical budget||18 dBm|
|Transmission range||up to 20 km|
Copper port RJ45
Optic SC connector (for one mode cable)
*The ‘XY’ signs in the media convertor name mean the code of the optical wavelength for the transmitter and the receiver: ‘3’ for 1310 nm and ‘5’ for 1550 nm
Two climatic version modifications are possible: UHL-1 and UHL-4;
- NF-1 from -60 to +50°С with the suppy voltage of 24 VDC, 24 VAC and 220 VAC. Automatic preheating of the interior space to +5°С prior to cold start.
- NF-4 from +1 to +50°С with the suppy voltage of 24 VDC or 100-240VAC, 36VAC.
Cable glands designation:
|ShT1/2"||pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G½"|
|ShT3/4"||pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G¾"|
|ShT1"||pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G1" (NEW!)|
|Sh M20||pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М20х1.5 (NEW!)|
|ShT25||pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М25х1.5 (NEW!)|
||KVB12||cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 12 mm|
|KVB17||cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 17 mm|
|KVBU14||cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 10-14 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (NEW!)|
|KVBU18||cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 14-18 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (NEW!)|
|KVBU22||cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 18-22 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (NEW!)|
cable gland for installation in metal hose with nominal inside diameter Dn=15 mm
cable gland for installation in metal hose with nominal inside diameter Dn=20 mm
|KVM25||cable gland for installation in metal hose with nominal inside diameter Dn=25 mm|
|KVO10||cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 10 mm (NEW!)|
|KVO14||cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 14 mm (NEW!)|
Webinar record “Explosion-Proof Thermohousing”
Webinar record “Explosion-Proof Thermohousing” 12.12.2013
TVK-07-NОформить КП Продолжить подбор оборудования