Leading manufacturer of explosion proof equipment in Russia and CISexport@eridan.ru
TVK-07-S Galvanized Steel Explosion-Proof Thermohousing
TVK-07-S Explosion-proof thermohousing in a galvanized low carbon steel body
Distinctive features and characteristics
- It is made of galvanized low carbon steel.
- The main purpose of the explosion-proof housing: video surveillance for maintaining security, safety and technological process control with simultaneous prevention of ignition or detonation of the media surrounding the camera due to faults in the camera’s electric circuits.
- It allows avoiding use of special explosion-proof cameras, which, combined with the large effective volume of the thermohousing, extends the range of cameras that can be installed in it.
- It can be used in underground (mining) development and extraction of coal, mineral salts and other mineral deposits.
- Availability of the hounsing’s internal volume heating system allows applying this device at an ambient temperature of up to -60 °С.
- Explosion proofness marking: РВ Ex d e I Mb X / 1Еx d e IIC T6 Gb X.
- Ingress protection rating of thermohousing enclosure is IP66/IР67 as per GOST 14254.
- Video equipment can be installed by the customer.
- New option! If necessary, it can be equipped with mounting adapter AK-S (pole mount) and AK-U (angle mount).
TVK-07-S is entered into Stock item identification guide MTR “Gazprom” OJSC.
MTR codes of Gazprom (2016) for the CJSC products
Effective internal volume of TVK-07-S explosion-proof thermohousing
Video equipment can be installed by the customer. The effective volume of the thermohousing for installation of video equipment
Ø113х240 mm (Diameter x Length).
Explosion proofness marking
* ‘ARKTIKA’ option: a thermohousing with a thermoregulator for operation at extremely low temperatures -70...+50°C
Characteristics of TVK-07-S explosion-proof thermohousing
|Thermohousing ingress protection rating||IP66 / IР67|
|520 х 170 х 160|
|max. weight, kg||12.5|
|design lifetime, min, years||10|
|warranty period, years||5|
Power supply specifications
|Climatic version||Supply voltage, V||Maximum current consumption, A|
IR lighting parameters
- enabling/disabling of lighting with hysteresis, illumination level 25±5 lx
- emission wavelength 850 μm
The maximum current consumption of 3.3A is indicated for extreme opering conditions at ambient temperatures below -20°С (up to -60°С); it is necessary for heating of the interior space of TVK-07 and the sight glass. At an ambient temperature equal to -20°С or higher current consumption of TVK-07 does not exceed 0.8A, including the surveillance video camera’s current consumption.
Features of 213-1XY* media converter for TVK-07 ‘OPTIC-IS’
port 1: 10/100Base-TX – 1 pc.port 2: 100Base-FX – 1 pc.
*The ‘XY’ signs in the media convertor name mean the code of the optical wavelength for the transmitter and the receiver: ‘3’ for 1310 nm and ‘5’ for 1550 nm
- Certificate ATEX TVK-07
- TVK-07 Passport ENG
Two climatic version modifications are possible: UHL-1 and UHL-4;
- NF-4 from +1 to +50°С with the suppy voltage of 24 VDC or 100-240VAC, 36VAC.
Cable glands designation:
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G½"|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G¾"|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G1" (|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М20х1.5 (|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М25х1.5 (|
||cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 12 mm|
|cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 17 mm|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 10-14 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 14-18 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 18-22 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 10 mm (|
|cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 14 mm (|
Webinar record “Explosion-Proof Thermohousing”
Webinar record “Explosion-Proof Thermohousing” 12.12.2013